Monday, August 29, 2011

You Cut, I'll Drive


Brady, while continuing to be completely adorable, had taken on a decidedly Donald Trump-ish appearance in the hair area.  In related news, an alarming number of people had begun to comment on what a beautiful little girl he is.  I decided it was time to bite the bullet and find someone to tame his mop.  Some Yelping led me to a charming kids' salon in downtown Livermore (how does Pleasanton not have a place that cuts babies' hair?!), conveniently located near an ice cream place I've been wanting to try (verdict - delicious).  

Brady was unconcerned about his new surroundings and the woman wielding scissors, although he did seem to recognize the responsibility to drive his Thomas the Train chair as very serious business.



Half an hour later, I was no longer the parent of a baby - I had a bonified big boy on my hands, exhausted from the effort of keeping Thomas on course.




3 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this post. He looks adorable! (and I'm glad he is eating solids...everything in Brady time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! We love All About Me, I take both kids there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was adorable! I love it! And he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete