Thursday, July 21, 2011

Travelin' Man

This month, we enjoyed a trip to Sunriver, Oregon.  My grandfather has a home there and Bryan and I have been lucky to use it since we've been married.  This year, Brady got to check out the Sunriver scene!  For anyone who might be wondering, vacationing with a 9 month old is a very different experience from vacationing without one.  You heard it here first.  Speaking of firsts, Brady experienced a few on this trip! 

He ate his first meal in a restaurant high chair.


Rode in a shopping cart for the first time (Yes, I let him ride in the cart without a protective cover.  I have a theory that the germs are good for him and build his immune system.  I repeated said theory over and over to myself when he leaned forward and started sucking on the shopping cart handle.)


First time on a swing!  By far Brady's favorite part of his trip.


First bike ride.  By far Brady's least favorite part of his vacation.  
Before

After


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Sunriver to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete